Raising awareness and celebrating diversity. “IamRemarkable” initiative.
There is no doubt that diversity is an important ingredient for exchange of different perspectives, and collaboration with the final objective of encouraging innovation and better performance in the workplace.
The benefits of diversity in the workplace go beyond increased profitability. They also include flexibility, creativity, organisational and individual growth, and the ability to better adjust to market changes.
Diversity is a fact. If you are willing to discover more about diversity, join our session on Diversity in the workplace.
Diversity in the workplace
In this module, we will share our knowledge and experience on implementing diversity and inclusion initiatives in the workplace.
After the workshop you will be able to:
- define different dimensions and dynamics of diversity;
- design effective policies and initiatives promoting equal treatment;
- shape awareness and attitudes supporting diversity and inclusion;
- develop a diversity management strategy;
- define local and global initiatives worth following and getting involved.
We dedicate this session to anyone interested in building an inclusive, open, stimulating company culture and planning on implementing diversity and inclusion solutions in their organisation.
The cost of on-site group sessions will be discussed individually.
We are trained facilitators of #IamRemarkable workshop.
#IamRemarkable is a Google initiative empowering everyone, but especially women and minorities to promote and celebrate their accomplishments in the workplace and beyond.
In this interactive session, the group will participate in discussions and exercises to boost self-awareness and develop the confidence and skills to promote themselves effectively. During the session there will also be a room for sharing the experience, inspirations and challenges of the diverse groups.
The #IamRemarkable program aims to:
1. Improve motivation and self-promotion skills of women and underrepresented groups.
2. Change social perceptions and refresh the conversation around self-promotion.
During the 90 min #IamRemarkable workshop we will:
- share data and research regarding self promotion and unconscious bias;
- go through the main exercise to help participants articulate their achievements and practice self promotion;
- have a discussion and share take home exercises.
The session is based on Google #IamRemarkable materials
Let's work together on Your project
We can provide individual consultation on the Diversity & Inclusion projects/transformations.